Oct
2018

Good news if you're a paying G+ user, new features coming your way

Well folks the days of free social networking are officially over, they once existed here on G+ as a pipe dream but Google have since wisened up to the fact that the value of free users (or "consumers" as they call us) is not worth investing into. If your company is willing to part up with lots of cash every month that's a different story, and if you're a capitalist that's only logical but I thought Google was better than this, clearly I was mistaken.

So +G Suite users enjoy your headings and organised tags and all sorts of new features us "consumers" have been asking for for years, hopefully they make your G+ experience enjoyable for many years to come…

Embedded Link

Google+ for G Suite lives on and gets new features – TechCrunch

Google+: Reshared 34 times
Google+: View post on Google+

Post imported by Google+Blog. Created By Daniel Treadwell.

Tags:

91 Responses to “Good news if you're a paying G+ user, new features coming your way”

1. rg2027x rg2027x says:

+ivan braginsky I think this is the only site of it's kind, in existence

2. +Meghala S Nair so join us and help us stop this scheme from them shutting it down new update or not I don't trust business people

3. +rg2027x well let's just keep this site from becoming extinct let's fight for our right no matter what no matter what this America the land of the free we don't give up until we get it

4. +ivan braginsky
    I've looked into the alternate platforms…..free speech…don't think so

5. +Enigma Mystery da I know we need to protect that too don't lose hope once we put more demorats in the government the tirny of the president would come to an end hopefully that would stop trump for being a dictator who's trying to take away our freedom of speech the freedom of expression and other stuff like this

6. rg2027x rg2027x says:

+ivan braginsky I agree, it's important to try..not just give up. Better than not doing anything. Corporations usually end up doing as they please, regardless tho..With little care for the users who got them there. But the hope is to appeal to someone in the ranks with a conscience..and sense of humanity, to evoke change..There's always a chance. I like this site way too much and would be heavily bummed in a MAJOR way, to see it go.. It's really the only worthwhile social media anymore in a wasteland of clones, in my opinion. G+ feels like home compared to the others.

7. +Mia D I have one word to say midterms = firing the Republicans who are supporting this companies from doing this this should not be in the middle of politics at all like come on this is isn't democracy anymore this is the work of a dictator a racist money crazed dictator

8. +rg2027x I totally I agree with u and we should stop corruption here and now doing nothing Is not a choice this is our freedom being messed with and we are going to put our foot down we are the bosses of them we control them they don't control us we need to fight for our rights we always been doing that sense 1776

9. +ivan braginsky
    I'm just going to see how this plays out…..I'm going nowhere for the moment as something tells me the wheels are turning as user's are outraged

10. +Enigma Mystery we should be outraged but we should do something with that anger we should stop this corruption and make this country great by bringing back freedom and acceptance no hate only love and hate to the corruption that is bringing this country to their knees this is hurting our country

11. Joe Hoepfner Joe Hoepfner says:

Guess I'm at a loss! A LOSS!

12. Thanks to lord Jesus let us not get demoralized!! ❤️

13. +Kimberly Davis we also need to protect our private information including insurance or other money but we still need to fight for our freedom

14. we miss google +, we want again google+ than any how. same survise

15. Yes but only available to fat cat fat arsed businessmen, As soon as us plebs who stuck with G+ through thick and thin leave I hope with all my heart that G+ crashes and burns.

16. +sohagmahammud alamin we are still here we will all fight for it it's not gone yet don't worry we will win

17. +Raja Nishad I know how u feel we all feel bad but we will win let's not lose hope we have the power to do anything Google is making us feel hopeless so we can leave out of here and shut it down

18. +ivan braginsky i did something on their google+ aspire community. if some one from google and or google plus is in there reading.. we might just stand a chance of them reconsidering…

19. Google+ for G Suite lives Visit my walll and add friend @u ⭐ 12/10/2018 00:21:57 1276781

20. Mia D Mia D says:

+Jean-Loup Rebours-Smith if you love g+, you will NOT like pluspora… it is very isolatedly depressing, antisocial and not easy to navigate at all!!! It's menu options are not straightforward. I am a self-taught computer builder of 15 years ago and consider myself to be a quick study… pluspora wasted 3 hours of my time and caused me a migraine….
    MeWe is closest to g+ with the exception of not posting publicly but will by this years end

21. well than I dont need any social media. have not trusted the internet from its conception,still dont.

22. been busy but still checking in periodically

23. +Mia D I wasn't planning on migrating to either Pluspora or WeMe like others are doing, once G+ goes for us Consumers, I'm just going back to blogging (see my previous post discussing G+ shutting down)

24. bill white bill white says:

When r they over right now??

25. +Jean-Loup Rebours-Smith me neither I don't have other places to go

26. +bill white I don't know I saw the summary in the petition this going to happen in august of next year

27. Yes August 2019 is the planned date for the execution

28. +Jean-Loup Rebours-Smith da so why freak out now it might be some scary news but we can't stop fighting for our rights our rights to use anything in the Internet including this website we need to save this site no matter what

29. This whole article feels like condescending trash. Those free users influence investors directly and indirectly. Google is shooting itself in the foot with the people who like this sight. Just like it shot itself forcing youtubers to use google plus in the first place.

30. +Snow Bunneh well it is +TechCrunch , they've been writing condescending trash about G+ pretty much since 2011

31. +frank ward it's their opinion it's not mine to me I love this place I love making friends like u guys it's easier I get really shy when I meet new people but not anymore

32. rg and Ivan thank you both for +1