Apr
2017

This is the artwork used to announce the new season of +The X-Files

This is the artwork used to announce the new season of +The X-Files

It took quite a bit longer than I expected for us to get the announcement for this new season but now both David and Gillian have confirmed it

All we need now is details on when they start filming and when we can expect the season to air. Since we've been told it will be ready for the 2017/2018 season that means in less than 12 months we should have new episodes.

This is the artwork used to announce the new season of +The X-Files

All we need now is details on when they start filming and when we can expect the season to air. Since we’ve been told it

Google+: Reshared 35 times
Google+: View post on Google+

Post imported by Google+Blog. Created By Daniel Treadwell.

Tags:

37 Responses to “This is the artwork used to announce the new season of +The X-Files”

1. kweku boakye kweku boakye says:

Last one wasn't too good though. Probably my expectations were too high after so long

2. I really want to prove to my mum that I'll be a good actress as long as there are a good few projects in Cheshire and middlewich

3. Gary A Lucas Gary A Lucas says:

I heard William and Gibson Praise formed a detective agency. :/

4. +Gary A Lucas what's it called? Alien Investigations? 😉

5. Gary A Lucas Gary A Lucas says:

+kweku boakye I sure liked the episode about 'band aid nose man', and about Scully's mother and brother Charlie. Pretty sad though. And the Babylon one was interesting except for Mulder's dance, I could have done without that. :/

6. S. Holland S. Holland says:

When does it begin?

7. I hope they stick to their U.F.O. investigations. I wonder what the " establishment " has in store for Moulders. The " smoking man " was a pain in the butt.

8. When is it supposed to start? Next fall?

9. Gary A Lucas Gary A Lucas says:

+Norman Jaquemot I bet it takes them a long time to film 10 episodes. Of course they could start showing them before they are finished with all of them. Most TV shows are like that. :/

10. +Gary A Lucas : Then I'm sure that it will be in fal for the ten episode series. Have the six ones been aired yet? We havestarted seeing them here, but in french ( yeurk! ).

11. Gary A Lucas Gary A Lucas says:

+Norman Jaquemot Yes they have. And there is a 2 disc DVD set.

12. +Norman Jaquemot​ it's not likely to start in the fall. Typically short seasons like this are shot in the summer and air after the Christmas holidays are past.

I expect shooting to begin in June, finish around October and the first episode to start airing in January

13. Teri Hiatt Teri Hiatt says:

Can't wait for them to return. One of my favorite shows.

14. My wife and I had our first conversation ever about The X Files, at a party seven years ago. It's sort of how we hit it off.

15. Was the mini series just testing the waters, or are they going to fill in the missing episodes from that? Sounds like they are just going to start new.

16. +JOHN HAEUPTLE No it wasn't a test, they made as many episodes as was possible for season 10 given everyone's schedules, which is how it ended up only being 6. I suspect we now have 10 because David has a bit more time but they had to work around Gillian's schedule which always seems super busy nowadays.

17. Nikki Holmes Nikki Holmes says:

This is definitely good news for one who has been an X-Files fan since the second season. Looking forward with MUCH antici……pation to see where the story goes from the last point!

18. I can t wait to See The new season i hope it will be soon!!! I just love them!!

19. +Jean-Loup Rebours-Smith So do you think we will see all of that season then as the " new" season?

20. +JOHN HAEUPTLE That's my assumption that this new season will be season 11 (or season 2 of the "Event Series" but that's way too confusing)

21. Bobby Budman Bobby Budman says:

Unbelievably great news. I hope it is a full 16+ episode season.

22. Bobby Budman Bobby Budman says:

At least that is better than 6.